My best friend from middle school emailed me yesterday asking to come over TODAY. She lives in
(500 miles away) and I haven’t seen her since I graduated from high school. Obviously I’m in a rush to clean my house!! I am so excited to see her later today! Tokyo
List 7 things that you love, and then pass the award on to 7 bloggers that you love! Be sure to tag them and let them know that they have won. You can copy the picture of the award and paste it on your sidebar letting the whole world know...you are Kreativ!
1. Makeup & skin care, even though I’m still learning
2. Traveling! I went to
in February. It was FUN! India
5. Cooking / Baking!! (it goes hand in hand with 4 hahaha)
Thank you valiohh for this next award!
“This award is bestowed upon a fellow blogger whose blog’s content or design is, in the giver’s opinion, brilliant.
“When accepting this auspicious award, you must write a post bragging about it, including the name of the misguided soul who thinks you deserve such acclaim, and link back to the said person so everyone knows she/he is real. Choose a minimum of seven (7) blogs that you find brilliant in content or design. Or improvise by including bloggers who have no idea who you are because you don’t have seven friends. Show the seven random victims’ names and links and leave a harassing comment informing them that they were prized with Honest Weblog. Well, there’s no prize, but they can keep the nifty icon. List at least ten (10) honest things about yourself. Then pass it on!”
ten things about myself;;
1. I drink my 2 liters of water daily. It is entirely water or tea. I try not to drink sugary drinks!
2. I have a very big collection of pearl jewelry (bracelets, necklaces, and earrings). I bought them at a market in
. Bargaining is the best part – I got most of my stuff for under $5! Beijing, China
3. I moved to
Kobe from near . This area is similar to the southern US – it is a totally different culture! (and I LOVE it!!!) Tokyo
4. I read all the blogs in my blogroll daily… but I can’t seem to remember to update daily…
5. Headaches are a part of my life. I love Excederin and I stock up on it when I’m in the
. Recently L introduced me to Aleve. It may be my new love. US
6. When I put on my makeup in the morning, I’m usually watching a DVD of CSI.
7. I don’t own a TV. I don’t miss it at all.
8. The first beauty product I ever bought was mascara.
9. I love to see everyone’s EOTD. I try to copy your eyeshadow techniques but I’ve got a long way to go since I used to only wear very natural eyeshadow
10. I recently found my holy grail of pinky-beige lipsticks. LOVE
I’m not tagging anyone since I think everyone has done it already!
Since I'm not wearing any makeup right now (HORROR!!!!), here's my jewelry from yesterday.