Wow, an actual EOTD! I'm just as surprised as you!!
I am a total newbie when it comes to e/s application...
Since I'm going to work today and I'm still a little scared of wearing bright e/s to work, here's something that's very soft with only a hint of color:
I used the Kate Gradical Eyes Palette in PU-1, a purple palette.
- Base - Cream shadow (Daiso)
- Lid color - C
- Inner corner - dark pink color from Daiso palette
- Outside corner - A, blended with B
- Liner - Kate gel eyeliner in BK-3 (Black with blue sparkles)
- Mascara base - Daiso
- Mascara - Cover Girl Volume Exact Waterproof mascara in Very Black (not sold in Japan)
It was a total PAIN to get a good picture of my own eye.
For all my beauty blogger sisters, how do you take your EOTD pictures?