The lovely Mona made me a new banner!
I didn't name my blog after the Bihada Ichizoku line but the girl is certainly cute!!
Now I have to find a new layout for my blog... someone want to help me???
TAG: Over The Top!
I was tagged by Amy Naree ! One word answers to the following questions!
Where's your cell phone: purse
Your hair: cut
Your mother: called
Your father: overprotective
Favorite Food: dumplings
Dream last night: bestie
Favorite drink: water
What room are you: bedroom
Where were you last night: work
Something that you aren't: athletic
Wish list item: here
Where did you grow up: NYC
What are you wearing: Uniqlo
Your pets: none
Something you're not wearing: socks
Favorite store: random
Favorite color: black
Last time you laughed: yesterday
Your best friend: LOVE
Place you go to over and over: USA
Person who emails you regularly: work
Favorite place to eat: random
TAG: I think you are an awesome girl!I was tagged by Anastacia for this one!
I'm supposed to share 10 facts about me... so I took a look at my previous tags to see what I hadn't yet shared! I'll share 10 random things about me and beauty blogging!
1. Most of my posts are scheduled posts. Sorry!!!! I work more than 12 hours a day on weekdays (closer to 14 hours most days...) so I try to make blog post when I'm inspired!
2. I've been reading beauty blogs and watching youtube videos for such a long time! It still amazes me that the girls whose blogs I've been reading for so long know who I am and leave such kind comments!!! Wuzzy, Mona, Diana (Paperdoll Revenge and Mayaari), Anastacia, Nikki, Yumeko, Elvira, Jamila, Sarah, and so many more girls!! I'm still in shock when I get an email / tweet from you girls!! I'm just a fangirl!!!
3. I'm making it my personal mission to meet as many bloggers as I can! I've met up with bloggers from Tokyo, NYC, Guam, and London so far! Too bad I didn't start blogging a few months earlier than I did - I went to Hawaii and Hong Kong just before I started!
4. My makeup collection has grown from one bag to three boxes over the past 6+ months. I blame traveling and beauty blogging!
5. Beauty blogging introduced me to MAC, Skin Food, The Face Shop, VOV, mineral makeup, and so many other great things! At the same time, I'm so surprised that all of the American girls know about Kate/Visee/Sekkisei/Canmake/etc!
6. Speaking of MAC, I have 5 MAC brushes. 6 months ago I had none!! Ooooh the power of blogging!
7. I recently broke my no-buy. Shhhh!!!! I'll go back on it soon!
8. I haven't done a blog post about my favorite skin routine. I had been planning to since I started blogging, but for some reason, it hasn't happened yet!
9. That blue striped background you see on most of my pics? Yes, it's my blanket! It's a more interesting background than the floor!
10. I STILL haven't mastered taking a good EOTD picture! The picture always washes me out!! I really want to learn how to take good pics!!
I tag: Blair, Izumi, Eki, Tammy, Lane , and anyone else who wants to do this!!