This is a review of the Skinfood Kiwi Yogurt Mask!
Exfoliating yogurt wash off facial pack with kiwi extract. Rich with vitamin and moisture controls oiliness and tightens pores. (from the Skinfood Singapore site)
Price: 4900 Korean Won (about $4 USD) / 100g (I bought this in Korea)
Scent: It really smells like Kiwi Yogurt! The scent is not very strong! I like it a lot!!
- Very cheap IF you buy it in Korea! I've seen this on Rakuten for more than 3 times the price!
- smells nice!
- moisturizes the face without leaving an oily film
- the texture is just like yogurt and is very relaxing!!
- i did not feel any "exfoliating", "pore tightening", or "oil controlling" effects
- dipping your hands into a pot is not very hygienic (I always depot this into smaller jars that I use up!)
I liked how this felt on my skin, but it really didn't do much for me. The scent and the texture were very relaxing, and my skin felt soothed afterwards. If I lived in Korea and had easy access to Skinfood, I might pick it up again, but it's not something I want to jump on a plane to get!
The black "seeds" that you see in the pot were definitely not seeds! They dissolved once I massaged them into my skin!
Hope that helped!