This is a review of the Lush Herbalism Cleanser!
What it does:
Purifying and exfoliating herbal cleansing roll wash. Best used on oily and problem skin. Herbalism is a green, squidgy, putty-like paste made from powdered herbs, which are actually perfect for the skin. Herbalism cleanses with China clay, exfoliates with ground almonds, revives the skin with rosemary, uses nettle powder to purge your toxins and chamomile to soothe the surface.
(From the Lush UK website)
UK: 5.50 GBP / 100g = $7.96 / 100g = $0.08/g
US: $10.75 / 3.5oz = $10.75 / 99.22g = $0.11/g
Japan: 1080 JPY / 80g = $11.88 / 80g = $0.15/g
- a bit less abrasive than Angels on Bare Skin
- less crumbly than Angels on Bare Skin
- smells like mustard (I think it is the nettle in the ingredients)
- I didn't feel that it "purged my skin of toxins"
As you can see, I was comparing this to Angels on Bare Skin as I used it. It is a similar product in that you mix it with a little water and rub your skin with it. It made my skin a bit smoother, similar to using AoBS. I personally prefer AoBS, since it smells nicer with the same sort of effects, and is a bit cheaper.
Do you have any recommendations on what products from Lush I should try next? Please recommend something to me!
- I don't like Lush's bath bombs (too greasy and too messy!)
- I've tried AoBS (love!), Dark Angels (too abrasive!), Mask of Magnaminty (love! A review is coming up!), Brazen Honey Fresh Face mask (LOVE!!!), and the Sacred Truth Fresh Face Mask (eh...), and I'm looking to try something new!
Hope that helped, and I'm looking forward to hearing your recommendations!!!