Pomegranate Crush is on the right hand side. The left hand product is Mango Crush, a coral color.
What it does:This revolutionary makeup stain reacts to the pH levels in cheeks and lips to create a personalized blush and pout. The nourishing formula contains potent antioxidants, vitamins A, C, and E to moisturize, and fruit extracts to slow the degeneration of collagen—thus supporting the skin's natural structure and slowing premature aging. Packaged in Stila's iconic clickable pen, the revolutionary sheer formula is easy to build and blend, plus it leaves your lips and cheeks with a fresh flush of youth.
Price: $24 / 0.08 oz
Swatched, it looks like a very bright plum shade.
Fully blended, it is a pretty wash of color.
- Provides a good wash of color. If you are using it on your cheeks, you can leave it like this, or top it with a blush.
- The gel formula gave me more time to blend it and was more forgiving than Benefit's Benetint
- I felt it was drying on my lips.
- This product comes out of the brush when you twist the other end, similar to the Stila lipglosses. However, I could not tell how much product was left in the tube since the tube is opaque.
- I felt there was very little product. I used this up in less than a month.
- The product dispenses from the side of the brush, which is a bit awkward.
It was uncomfortable to me to use the brush to apply the product, so I would apply it first to my fingers and then use my fingers to apply it to my face.
Would I repurchase: Not sure. I loved the product and didn't like the packaging.
That really sums up how I felt about this! I really liked the formula and the color, including Mango Crush. The reason I didn't review them both together was because I used up Mango Crush before I got to take swatch pictures. I expected this to last a lot longer than it did.
Hope that helped!
PS: I've moved to China! I'll be posting scheduled posts for a while!