What it does:
A complexion enhancer that makes skin look instantly refreshed, radiant, and glowing.
NARS Orgasm Illuminator lights your skin from within! Deceptively sheer and decidedly luminous, it magically transforms lackluster skin into a remember-me, luscious complexion. Flirt with foundation, go it alone, or go neck-and-neck with your décolleté. The effect is, well, orgasmic.
Price: $29, according to Sephora.com
- Can be used multiple ways. I liked to use it as a highlight.
- A subtle glow that can be added before or after foundation
- Runny and easy to blend
- This does not show up well on my cheeks. I would recommend it to someone who is paler than me (I'm NC25 in MAC).
- This is so liquidy that I felt it rubbed off my foundation
- Not very pigmented when blended, see swatches below
Looks promising right out of the tube...
Can you see it? It is not very pigmented, both in the color and the shimmer. You could make it work if you used a little bit on your cheeks, let it dry, and then reapplied.
Would I repurchase? No, for $29 I would rather purchase something with either more color or more shimmer.
This was my first NARS product, and I really wanted to like it. However, it did not live up to its price tag. I like it well enough that I will be using it up.
What is your favorite highlight?