(not my picture - stock photo)
What it does:
False lash glam, instantly!
• Patented Spoon Brush fans out lashes from corner-to-corner, while our Pro-Keratin formula instantly builds volume without clumping
• Unique flexible wand helps to lift and separate lashes to provide the look of 300% more visible, fuller lashes, no gaps from any angle
Price: will vary, target.com has this for about $6
with this mascara, 1 coat
- thickens my lashes fairly well
- I didn't have any fallout under my eyes
- this was a very wet mascara, even after 2 months of usage. I don't like wet mascaras because it makes my lashes stick together
- I do not like this wand (details below)
- this mascara made my eyelashes droopy, even after curling them. This may be a combination between it being a wet mascara and my not being able to use the wand very well
What is the "patented spoon brush"? It looks like this:
Would I repurchase? No, I liked the original Volum Express better.
Hope you enjoyed this review! I'm envious of all of you in the US who can try all of the newest drugstore mascaras!