What it does:
Clears breakouts and reduces redness Salicylic Acid Acne Medication With 100% Natural Green Tea
This dermatologist-tested scrub can actually help to clear and soothe your skin as well as reduce redness. An active blemish-fighting ingredient fights the flare-ups, while 100% natural exfoliants encourage healthier, clearer skin.
Price: will vary depending on where you buy it. Walgreens.com has it at $6.50
The color reminds me of wasabi. Thankfully, it doesn't smell like it, or I wouldn't put it on my face!
Scent: A fresh scent. It reminds me of floral scents without the sweetness, or a mix of green leaves and fresh streams. The Body Shop's green tea scent smells very similar, so this may be what westerners consider to be a green tea scent? It doesn't remind me of green tea, but I really like it.
- contains very fine particles to scrub your skin. Not harsh.
- this product contains 4.5 fl oz, or 133 ml. It is quite large.
- contains green tea and olive oil, both known anti-oxidants.
- my skin felt softer after using this product for a week.
- this can be used as a cleanser. I was able to make it foam up with a face wash net.
- the particles are made of silica, and will not dissolve. Take care not to over exfoliate.
Would I repurchase? Yes, I really liked this product.
This was a great everyday scrub. It exfoliated my face well, but was not harsh. I also liked it as a daily cleanser! St. Ives also has a Green Tea Cleanser, which I would love to try!
Brittany at Clumps of Mascara reviewed this product a few days ago as well. Do visit her blog if you haven't already - I love strong women who love beauty and fashion!
I really liked the scent of this product. I wish there was a perfume like this! I've tried several green tea perfumes, but nothing hits the spot. Please let me know if you have a recommendation, or if you know of a perfume which smells like this product!
Hope you enjoyed my review!