I went back to Japan last month, and yet again, I flew JAL. I enjoy the lunches that JAL provides on their short hauls leaving from Japan. They are really light bentos and a really nice change from the crappy food that many airlines serve.
It was served with this rice, which was also very good.
I did a similar post on JAL lunches before, if you are interested. Short haul flights seem to be from Japan to most of Asia, about 3.5 hrs or less.
On to my Ups and Downs!
- St Ives Green Tea cleanser
how to get the most out of your squeeze tube products.
- NYX Jumbo eyeshadow pencils which I got 2 years ago from Iyah
- The Royal Wedding. I really, really loved it... but I'm also glad I'm in a country where almost NO ONE talks about it! I would get sick of it if it were on TV everyday!
- Finding out that (1) CSI is on Wowow (a Japanese cable station similar to HBO), and (2) I can get Wowow for free in my new apartment. I love the CSI series!
- Getting hooked on The Farm Story
- Getting sick, again. (The bottle of Nyquil I bought in Hawaii is REALLY helping!)
- Trying to use up a Bath & Body Works product when I really don't like the scent.
It's time for A Piece of Me in May 2011.
I like: that it's finally warm enough to go outside!
I don't like: not being able to stay healthy.
I want you to know: that being sick in a foreign country really sucks
I've planned: to eat more vegetables and less red meat.