Anyway, I'll take any excuse to eat yummy things. (images via google search)
The sweet ones, filled with bean paste, seem to be more popular where I am.
I prefer the savory ones with pork (although this picture links to a NYC food truck...)
On to my Ups and Downs!
- Sonia Kashuk Brush Couture Flat Top Multipurpose Blush/Powder Brush
This brush was a gift from Kathy of Mai-Kat Oshaberi. It gives me an airbrushed finish without the hassle of a conventional stippling brush. A full review is coming up!
- Sonia Kashuk Blusher Brush
This brush is also a gift from Kathy. I like it better than my MAC blusher brush, and it's less than half the price!
- Wet 'n Wild Mega Glow Illuminating Powder in Strike-A-Pose Rose
This was a gift from Diana. It's a lovely shimmery rose blush, and it makes me look like I've been on vacation! (stock photo)
- Cooking new dishes. I love Chinese steamed fish. The plus side: this was SUPER easy!
- Couch to 5k! I seriously need new shoes. I'm using really old sneakers because I didn't think I would be able to continue running for several weeks. Has anyone tried Nike Frees?
- 30+ degree weather. That's 85+ deg F. I get up at 6:30 AM on weekends so that I can run before it gets too hot!
- Getting sick easily. This is getting to be a pain. If I don't eat well for 1 week, I immediately get sick! And when I get sick, my weight loss plan goes on hiatus until I get better!
- Having SUPER SLOW internet. This is why I haven't been posting/replying to comments/tweeting as much as I want to!
It's time for A Piece of Me in June 2011.
I like: having a blogger meet up next week!!!!!
I don't like: not being able to stay healthy. Again.
I want you to know: that I've been purging my blog roll. If I've deleted you but you want to stay on, please let me know!
I've planned: not anything, really! What do you have planned?