The technique mentioned here is especially good for Lush Bubble Bars. A Bubble Bar is like a bath bomb to make a bubble bath. If you just throw your bubble bar into the bath, you won't get very many bubbles. This technique will help you get the most out of your bubble bar with the least amount of product!
(Note: I didn't come up with this method by myself. I probably found it on some blog or youtube video, but I can't remember which one!)
What you need
1. A Bubble Bar or bath bomb
This is a Lush Gingerbread House Bubble Bar which I bought in Hawaii last year.
2. A cheese grater
3. A bag made out of mesh, or the toe end of a piece of pantyhose
I used a bag like this one:
1. Grate some of the bubble bar. How much you need will depend on how big your bath tub is and how much product you want. I used about 1/3.
2. Put the grated product into the bag
3. Put the bag over the bath faucet so that water goes directly into the bag
5. Relax and enjoy your bath!
By grating the product, it's easier to dissolve. By putting it in a bag directly under the faucet, you're making sure that all the water in the tub gets the great stuff in the product.
Try it out - this really works!