Revlon ColorStay has 2 other eyeliners, and their names are a little confusing.
- Revlon ColorStay Eyeliner = the pencil eyeliner
- Revlon ColorStay Liquid Eye Pen = the liquid eyeliner that looks like a sharpie
- Revlon ColorStay Liquid Liner = the liquid eyeliner that has a brush
Elegant, sexy and sophisticated, Revlon® Colorstay™ Liquid Liner allows you to emphasize your eyes with precision. Dries quickly and lasts all day.
Price: will vary on where you buy it. I spent about $7.
Let's check how this product lasts!
Here are two swatches on my arm. I tried to make them equal, but you can see that the left line is a little less dark than the right one. This eyeliner is not super black in a swatch, but I could not see any difference when I applied it to my eyes.
I rubbed the left swatch with my finger to see how it smudges.
Unfortunately, you can see that it is wearing off.
Next, I splashed the swatches with water.
You can see that it washed off. Unfortunately, this eyeliner isn't waterproof.
- When I use it on my eyes, it lasts fairly well
- The applicator is like a felt tip pen and is easy to use. I can make the line as thin or as thick as I want
- Does not always apply evenly
- In the test that I did above, you can see that it wears off
What is your favorite liquid liner from the drugstore? Please let me know because I'm interested in trying them out!