This mascara has a rubber wand with thin spikes.
What it does: (from L'Oreal's website)
For lashes that look a million times multiplied and perfectly defined, there’s only one mascara – NEW Voluminous Million Lashes. The built-in Clean-Sweep Wiping System wipes the brush free of clumps leaving the perfect amount of mascara for an ultra-volumized clean lash look. The Millionizing Brush evenly thickens lashes from root to tip. The result? Lashes look so multiplied, so clean, it’s like seeing millions.
Price: Will vary, just like all other US drugstore products. L'Oreal's website lists the price as around $9, but I see it online for $7-8.
- This product defined my lashes without making them clumpy!!!
- The formula is smooth and the brush is great for applying mascara evenly
- I did not get smudges under my eyes, even though this is not the waterproof formula.
- The tube clicks shut. When I twist the wand to close the product, it clicks when it is shut. I really like this because then I know when it's closed properly.
- Obviously, I did not get a million lashes
Hope this review helped! What is your favorite mascara?