I have this in the color Black. The other color that is available is Eggplant, which looks like a purple color. Surprisingly, it does not come in brown.
Swatched on my arm. This is a few swipes of my brush.
What it does: (from wnwbeauty.com)
The precision of a liquid liner with the ease of a cream application, this velvet-rich eyeliner provides long-lasting definition in a waterproof formula. Easy-to-use brush included.
Price: will vary. CVS.com has this for around $4.
- This eyeliner does NOT budge from my eye. Even when I rubbed the above swatch several times, it did not move.
- Although it is not extremely black, it is black enough for me to use
- Very creamy and easy to use. I had this pot for nearly 1.5 years before I opened it, and it was still very creamy
- Again, it is not as black as I would have liked
- I really don't like the packaging. There is a lot of excess plastic on the sides of the container to make it look bigger than it actually is. This is a stock photo, but you can see that the sides of the container have no product in them. The container makes it look like there is 1.5 times more product than there actually is.
- The brush that comes with this product is really big and I found it too big to use. Surprisingly, it is very soft, and it is much better quality than the brushes that I've seen come with other drugstore brand gel eyeliners. You can see that the brush is about twice as wide as a Q-tip. It makes it very hard to get into corners or to draw an exact line.
Note: After I dip my brush into the product, I always wipe it off with a tissue. I find that this gets rid of any clumps and helps the eyeliner to apply more smoothly.
Hope you enjoyed my review! Please let me know if you have a favorite drugstore gel eyeliner.