What it does: (from Sephora.com)
Inspired by the cutting-edge runway fashions of Dior, this hydrating and volumizing formula dresses lips with a veil of addicting color and spectacular shine.
- This is a very sheer and moisturizing lip color, similar to a tinted lip balm
- The color is very appropriate for work and everyday situations
- Being sheer, I can swipe this on my lips without having to look at a mirror
- As mentioned, this is very, very sheer. It left almost no color on my lips.
- Considering the price, I expected this lipstick to have more pigmentation
- Don't expect this lipstick to last on your lips, since it has such low pigmentation
- Being very soft, I went through this lipstick much faster than my other lipsticks
I'm so disappointed that this turned out to be nothing more than an expensive tinted lip balm! However, several other high-end brands have similar sheer, mosturizing lipsticks which are similar to this one, such as Clinique and MAC.
Hope you enjoyed this review!