Guangzhou was hot some days and cold some days. Unfortunately, I've caught a cold!
- Retro Bouffant hair style, via LetsMakeItUp1(Youtube). This style may not be for everyday, but it's a great party look.
- Top 10 ways to lose weight, via Makeup Geek. Wonderful tips!
- The best romantic comedies, via Pioneer Woman. I watched "When Harry Met Sally" just to see what the fuss was about - and I LOVED it!
- What does it mean to tip well? via Ask Metafilter. In Japan, we don't tip, so "tipping well" is a difficult concept for me.
- Ponytail kimchi, via Maangchi. This looks like a delicious kimchi, with the crunchy radishes and the leaves
- What should I make with my new Kitchenaid stand mixer?, via Ask Metafilter. This is one of things I plan to buy when I'm in the US!
Connect with me!
I love chatting and connecting with people, and sharing interesting stuff around the web!
You can also subscribe to Cosmeddicted through the feed, email, or Bloglovin!