- How to prepare and store homemade beauty products safely, via Beautiful With Brains. Small batches are usually better!
- Flooded with sample sachets, via Beautyholics Anonymous. The geek in me thinks that storing samples in bags labeled by type is a great idea!
- Does hemorrhoid cream remove undereye bags?, via Future Derm. Preparation H has long been used to remove undereye bags, but does it actually work?
- Making infinity curves, via Beauty's Bad Habit. Good pictures really make a blog look more professional, and I still have a lot to learn.
- Pasta Puttanesca, via Pioneer Woman. Once I get back to Japan, I am going to try out all these food recipes that I link to!
- Hot and Sour Soup, via Macheesmo. I made this a few weeks ago, and it was super yummy and very easy!
I love chatting and connecting with people, and sharing interesting stuff around the web!
You can also subscribe to Cosmeddicted through the feed, email, or Bloglovin!