Sleeping packs are a very convenient way to pamper your skin. Just pop it on, and then go to sleep! No need to rinse it off!! Previously, I've done a review of another sleeping pack, the Skinfood Fermented Pomegranate Whitening Sleeping Pack, which is also a great product.
What it does: (from Laneige.com)
Light gel-type texture provides intensive hydration, vitality, and brightening effect while restoring skin with deep relaxation
Price: Around 25,000 Won in Korea. If you live outside of Korea, iMomoko has this for $28.
Scent: Apparently, this product is marketed as having a relaxing scent that will help you sleep. I thought it smelled like soap. It's not a strong scent, and it's not a bad scent, either.
- Sleeping masks are super easy and convenient to use. After you've showered or washed your face, apply the product to your face in a thin layer. Then go to sleep! Rinse your face in the morning.
- Light enough for me to use in the summer
- Absorbs into the skin very quickly
- Not sticky. This is so important for me since I can't sleep if my skin feels sticky!
- If you have extremely dry skin, this product may not provide enough moisture for you
- Dipping your fingers repeatedly into a jar is not sanitary.
Hope you enjoyed this review! If you have any sleeping packs that you recommend, please let me know!