This is an oil-free version of the famous yellow moisturizer from Clinique.
What it does: (from clinique.com)
The oil-free moisture "drink" developed by Clinique's dermatologists to maintain optimal moisture balance for skins comfortable in the cheeks but oily in the T-zone or oily all over. Oil-free formula softens, smooths, improves.
Price: $13.00 for 1.7 oz (50ml) or $24.50 for 4.2 oz (125 ml)
As posted on Clinique:s website: 1.7 oz. product is packaged in a tube; 4.2 oz. is packaged with a pump. The pump will not fit on the cap-top lotion version.
- This is a pretty basic moisturizer. It simply hydrates your skin - nothing more, nothing less.
- This is a light moisturizer for normal to oily skin.
- Absorbs easily into the skin, does not leave my skin feeling sticky
- The pump packaging keeps the product sanitary
- Again, this is a pretty basic moisturizer. If you are looking for your moisturizer to do something more, this is not the product for you
- If there is little product in the bottle, it will be very hard to pump out. On the other hand, the pump can be removed, so it is possible to use up all of the product.
How do you like top picture? I am experimenting with how I take pictures for my blog. Which picture do you like better?
"Normal" Cosmeddicted picture
Product on its side, on a white background.
(Please disregard the darkness of this picture)
"New" Cosmeddicted picture
Bottle upright, in front of other products
The "Traditional" picture is simpler, but I'm wondering if it is a little boring. It is sometimes hard for me to prevent shadows or reflections since I have only overhead lighting.
Please let me know what you think!
Hope you enjoy this review!