Joe Fresh is a drugstore brand based in Canada, created by the Canadian designer Joe Mimran. They also have a few stand-alone stores, including in NYC.
Price: $6 Canadian for 7g of product. MAC blushes are 6g of product, so this has plenty of product!
- VERY pigmented. A little goes a long way! I use a small fluffy blush and blend well
- I really like the packaging. Very clean, very minimal, sturdy and easy to open. All drugstore blushes should be packaged like this! A very bright fuchsia color. I didn't think I could wear bluish pink blushes, but this is a great blush for the summer!
- This blush does not contain shimmer (which may or may not be your preference)
- I think this was a limited edition color, since it is not listed on the Joe Fresh website. Either way, the color selection is very limited - the current website only shows one color.
- I'm not sure where to purchase this outside of Canada
Would I repurchase? Yes! This product has great pigmentation, great packaging, and a great price point. This has definitely become my go-to summer blush. If this brand were to come out with other colors, I would definitely take a look at them. I'm really interested in some of their other products as well!
Thanks again to Mona for gifting this to me. Hope you all enjoyed my review!