I've been SUPER busy this past week. Work is busy, of course, but since I've been writing more blog posts about visiting places in Japan and also about cooking, it takes a lot more time for me to write blog posts!
I've also realized that I desperately need a wide angle lens for my DSLR. Most of my pictures that I take when I go somewhere are of the scenery, and I would really love to be able to take a more sweeping view of it all. I have a Canon - does anyone have recommendations for a lens?
What were your favorite posts this week?
- Are geisha facials (with bird poop) worth it?, via Future Derm. Bird poop is sold in drugstores in Japan. Should I do a review? (It does make your skin brighter!)
- Personal stories of plastic surgery, via The Plastic Diaries. A lot of people are unhappy with how they look, and yet there is a lot of negative feeling about plastic surgery. Why is that?
- 50 things I learned at the problogger event, via Beautyholics Anonymous. Lots of good learning here - I need to make business cards for my blog!
- Please read this if you follow "like" any pages on Facebook, via Macheesmo.
- Baking supplies, via Averie Cooks. I want a Silpat. That is all.
- Follow @cosmeddicted on Twitter & Instagram
- Like Cosmeddicted on Facebook
- Follow Cosmeddicted on Pinterest