You can see the number of the product on the top right side of each product. Number 1-4 are all crisscross lashes.
- The price point is great - 105 yen for each. Sometimes cleaning false eyelashes is such a pain in the neck, and I don't feel bad about throwing these out.
- There are a lot of different designs and I can always find one to fit my mood
- These last fairly well, and I can use them for about 3-4 uses.
- These eyelashes have synthetic hairs. I find that real hair falsies are much more natural looking
- The band on these is thick and can be uncomfortable when worn straight of of the box. Be sure to bend them a few times to soften them
These are slightly long for my eyes, and I cut off a little bit from the inner corners. In comparison, Ardell lashes are exactly the right length for my eyes and I can wear them straight out of the box (Aredells are also super comfortable and fantastic looking!)
Would I repurchase? Yes, I have repurchased these many times.
Hope you enjoyed this review! A review of the remaining products in this line are coming up soon!