What were your favorite posts this week?
- Girl's Night Out: Clutch essentials, via Fabulously Thrifty. I love seeing what is in other people's bags, especially to see what they consider the bare minimum.
- How to choose the right face powder for you, via Beautiful with Brains. Great tips based on your skin type and what look you are going for.
- Capsule wardrobes, via Wardrobe Oxygen. I've always lived in a large apartment. Now that I live in a tiny one, I've been having to make some choices on what to keep.
- Christmas gift ideas for men, via Michele1218 (Youtube). Aren't men hard to shop for? Although this list was a little too "gift certificate" centered for me, there were still some great ideas.
- Stocking stuffer ideas for men, via Pink Sith. Apparently, all men are hard to shop for.
- Epilepsy and me, via Shmuberry. Read one girl's courageous story with epilepsy. So inspiring!
- Oxbone soup which I must eat next time I'm in NYC, via Luxirare. Bone marrow is so intriguing to me.
- Shake and pour brownies, via Endless Simmer. I admit, I made them with a mix when I lived in the US, but brownies are SUPER easy to make from scratch!
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars, via Pinch My Salt. More pumpkin pie than cheesecake, says Nicole, but either way it sounds delicious.
- Chalkboard wall planter, via Averie Cooks. Vertical gardening!!
- Follow @cosmeddicted on Twitter & Instagram
- Like Cosmeddicted on Facebook
- Follow Cosmeddicted on Pinterest
You can also subscribe to Cosmeddicted through the feed, email, or Bloglovin!