I have the UD pencil in Zero, and the Milani pencil in black.
UD eyeliner on the left, Milani eyeliner on the right
Price: Urban Decay - $18, Milani - $5.50
Swatches: As you can see from the swatches, the Milani eyeliner is a darker eyeliner
Urban Decay on the left, Milani on the right
Pros of the Milani
- Much cheaper to Urban Decay
- More pigmented (although apparently UD has a more pigmented black eyeliner called Perversion)
- The Milani eyeliner smudged slightly on my lower line, while the UD did not smudge at all
- Creamier and easier to apply than the Milani, although the Milani is also very creamy
- Both eyeliners lasted on my top line the same.
- The Milani eyeliner gets an A+ rating on Temptalia, while the UD eyeliner gets an A rating.
- Milani products are not sold at all drugstores and may be harder to find
Conclusion: I'm still on a journey to find a cheap eyeliner that doesn't smudge on me!
Hope you enjoyed this review!