How did you spend your New Year's Eve/Day? January 1 is a big holiday in Japan, and this is the first time in 3 years that I spent it at my parents' house. When I was younger, all the stores closed down from Dec 31 to Jan 3, but now most of the stores only close on Jan 1. Surprisingly, a lot of stores are even open on Jan 1. This is the equivalent of stores being open on Thanksgiving Day or Christmas in the US - really surprising!
Lots of 2012 round ups and 2013 goals in this week's picks. What were your favorite posts this week?
- Goals for 2013, via Fabulously Thrifty. Perhaps I should do this as well... Let me know what you think!
- Top 10 beauty pet peeves, via Nouveau Cheap. I should do this post as well!
- Worst 10 products of 2012, via Temptalia. Hopefully 2013 will bring better beauty products for all of us.
- Signs that your body is stressed, via Future Derm. If this caught your eye, you probably are stressed.
- Work appropriate jeans, via Wardrobe Oxygen. I'm envious if you can wear jeans to your work place - mine is business casual, but forbids jeans.
- The Dos and Don'ts of Blogger Event Etiquette, via Beautyholics Anonymous. Do network!
- Best of 2012, via Emily Bites. The readers' choice awards for the best recipes of 2012.
- Favorite cookie swap recipes, via not martha. For next year!
Connect with me! I love chatting and connecting with people, and sharing interesting stuff around the web!
- Follow @cosmeddicted on Twitter & Instagram
- Like Cosmeddicted on Facebook
- Follow Cosmeddicted on Pinterest